Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh, Heavenly Oatmeal!

Oatmeal has to be one of my favorite breakfast items. Definitely a relatively new favorite, but a favorite. I prefer raw oats so I can put my own greatness into it. ;)

Here is the amazing oatmeal I had the other morning. It was fantastic!

Raspberry Raisen Oatmeal
- Cook oatmeal via directions on container.
- About 3 minutes after oatmeal has started cooking add 6 raspberries (fresh or frozen) and 1/4 cup of Raisens.
- Add a sugar and salt to taste and BAM! You have heavenly Raspberry Raisen Oatmeal.
--------------------

On a side note, this blog hasn't begun as well as I had hoped. My puppy had an allergic reaction to something over the weekend, so my wife and I have been taking care of her. Good news though! This morning was the first morning in 4 days that she woke up and didn't have hives. That has to be a great sign, yes?

No worries though, I will get this blog up to par here soon. Until I do, enjoy the few posts I do post. :)

Good Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment